Friday, December 13, 2013

Ideas

    So I have been pondering what to do to make my blog more interesting and getting more interactive with you who read my blog.  While thinking I came up with doing with doing a "series" of post over something.  I have a couple ideas...

  • Journals-in my English class we do daily journals so I thought once a week I could pick an interesting one and post it.
  • Fashion/Beauty
  • Food/Life
  • Questions-this would be me either doing three random questions or answering questions that you guys could send me.
  • Interesting Pins-whatever I find on Pinterest that I like or think is cool.
This is what I have come up with so please please please tell me what you think of this series thing and what you would like to see.  Also, I am open for suggestions of ideas and if you have any questions don't be bashful and just ask:)

No comments:

Post a Comment