Friday, December 27, 2013

Catch Up Time

    Wow, I'm sorry, I haven't been keeping up with my blog for a few days and have left you guys out of the loop for a little bit.  For the majority of my time this past week I have spent it with my family and my friends.  With my family I did what every family does; we just sat around and talked and enjoyed meals together...bonding time.  Hanging out with my friends usually involves a movie at one point of the night and eating.  I did both of these with my three closest friends.  We had a girls night by first going to Chile's then going to one of their houses and watching Monsters University and The Internship.  <---- I very much recommend those movies.  Another way to have a good time with friends is to play a game.  Just yesterday my friends from volleyball got together to play some 3 vs. 3.  Ahh, fun times.  I honestly wish we did that more often, plus its great exercise.  That's pretty much what I have been up to besides the fill in hours where I was just being lazy in bed.

    To end this post I thought I would tell you that every Friday I will put up a beauty or fashion post, every Wednesday will be a Life or Food post, and when ever I get something that screams "I must blog about this" will just be put up whenever and will act as a bonus:) I f you have any questions or have any ideas of what you want me to blog about don't be shy and just ask away.

No comments:

Post a Comment