Monday, November 25, 2013

Every Women Needs This

    I recently journeyed into town to pick up some undergarments for a dress.  I wasn't looking for regular undergarments such as panties, bras, or a slip, I was in need of something to keep me all sucked in and toned.  When I first set out with my mom we went to JCPennys and Stage.  I think we only found short like spankx and let me tell you it was a battle to get them on.  After trying on two other ones we went to Walmart and bought a bra, slip, and pantyhose.  You might think these are the run of the mill kind but the bra is a strapless sticky bra, the slip is one that keeps you all in, and the pantyhose have a control top to do the same job.  At the end of the day I had a smooth figure, tan(ner) legs, and I fun story to tell my friends because trying on spankx is one of the funniest shopping trips ever.  These are for sure a good investment to have in your wardrobe.


No comments:

Post a Comment