Thursday, November 21, 2013

Bloggers I Love


    One of the websites I tend to frequently visit and invest time in is Bloglovin.  You just make an account and you can search for blogs and follow the ones that you like.  By following blogs you get updates one when they are update plus you can make an account for your own blog so others can find+follow you as well.  From Bloglovin I am able to follow some of my favorite blogs/bloggers and thought i would share some with you...

  1. thebeautydepartment
  2. essiebutton
  3. a pair & a spare
  4. Vivianna Does Makeup
  5. Tanya Burr
  6. Sprinkle of Glitter
  7. Lilly Pebbles
  8. HelloOctober
  9. Eltoria's Secrets
  10. Nouvelle Daily
These are not in order of which is my favorite but just my favorites in general.  If you decide to check Bloglovin out or already have an account check out these blogs and search "Emily Tailored"
to follow when I add new post.  Also if you have a favorite blog(s) please leave me the name and I would love to check it out

No comments:

Post a Comment