Thursday, October 17, 2013

Fashion Fever

    As of lately I have had this constant insistent itch to buy clothes,shoes, makeup, etc.  I've spent the last week scrolling through clothing websites and putting the things I like into the shopping bag knowing very well my mom won't get me anything.  I think this need to go shopping is the fact that it has finally started to drop in degrees in my town.  With the drop in weather comes a new clothing season meaning I need to restock my closet with winter goods that I am currently lacking.  Some clothing items I have been loving are combat, chelsea, and cut out boots/sweaters of all kinds/well tailored coats/and black colored pants.  To further my knowledge of whats out there comment telling me your favorite winter items.

No comments:

Post a Comment