Monday, October 28, 2013

Check It Out

    Hey everybody out their, hope you have had a splendid day so far and if not I hope a video I made last Sunday will help.
    So Sunday I was determined to make a video since it has been weeks from my last one.  I couldn't think of anything elaborate or beauty/fashion related and decided on a challenge.  I picked the Chubby Bunny challenge because I personally love to watch them and think their hilarious.  To see it just click here --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuyVSOqRjW4 and while you are on YouTube leave a comment on how I did.  I would also love to here what your favorite types of videos are and what you would like me to do.  If you want me to answer any question fell free to send me a message via my blog or YouTube.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment