Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Late Night Studying

    I don't know if writing a descriptive paragraph is considered studying, it's probably not, but once I get this little assignment done with I'm going to do my friends nails :) Ya!!!!!!! I just got some new nail polish colors and did my nails the other day, but with all the colors I have been wanting to do someone else's nails as well.  I did mine a light pink and put glitter on top...it's very feminine looking and I was considering painting my friends orange but she's not a fan of the color :( which is leading me to pick a red or purplish color for her.  The purple color will be a surprise because looking at the polish it is just really hard to see what it will come out as.  -----Ten minutes later-----  DONE!!!  This is how my friends nails turned out.
Leave a comment telling me what you think of them :)






No comments:

Post a Comment