Saturday, September 21, 2013

A Look Inside: My Day

    Hi guys, in today's blog I don't really have a creative topic I'm just going to tell you how my day has been.  Nothing to fancy.
It started with me waking up and literally feeling the total weight of a week of getting up early for school and not getting to sleep in because I had to go to church, not saying I don't like church just that I needed more sleep.  Trying to recover I get ready, eat breakfast, and try to change my YouTube name from Emily T to something else.  The process frazzled me so much I felt like a ticking time bomb and I still don't love the name I pick....emily070797, oh!, and because I deleted my Google+ account I am having to re-upload my video on YouTube.  Moving on from that I had quite a nice lunch at my church.  All the people brought tons of good food and I was on Cloud9.  Since it's only 4:30 right now my day is not done yet because I have some family coming done and tonight I'm having my girls aka my bestest friends come over to spend the night. Not sure on the specifics of these to things but it's bound to be fun right.

No comments:

Post a Comment