Sunday, September 8, 2013

Fingers Crossed

    So if you have already read my previous posts you should know that I was thinking about starting a YouTube channel.  Well it wasn't a spur-of-the-moment idea and last week I did download a video editing app so I could edit videos taken on my phone.  I put that into use today cause I made a quick 2 minute hair tutorial today on how to braid your bangs and or hair back.  I haven't uploaded it yet because the free version of Perfect Video app will only let you upload 30 second videos, so that means my 2 minute video cannot be uploaded until I buy the pro app and that's all up to my parents.  I did ask my mom today so if all goes well I will find out tonight when I ask her again.

1 comment:

  1. Or you could ask your super awesome video editing friend, Hannah.

    ReplyDelete