Friday, January 10, 2014

Out of My Journal

    In my English class my teacher has us write daily journals.  They can be from a prompt he has given the class or a free write.  Some of mine come out pretty amusing so I thought I would start sharing these entrees with you as a learning/entertaining purpose.  They won't be in chronological order but I will put the date on it so you can see when I wrote it.

    1-8-19
    One thing that really irks me is when people think it's "okay" to smack.  Not upside the head, but smacking gum or food in a more general term.  First there is that annoying noise it makes, second nobody wants to see that (not even you), and lastly you look like a cow or camel and neither are appeal to the opposite sex.  Just saying.  KEEP IT CLOSED!!!

    Sorry if it's a little rant-y but it is a pet peeve of mine.  If you have something that just really irks you to please share what it is by commenting and have a great weekend:)

No comments:

Post a Comment